Monday, June 21, 2010

A Hearty Welcome!

Hey!! Welcome. I've always wanted to publish my own recipe book, but that would mean I'd have to come up with my own, unique recipes. I don't see that happening anytime soon, so this is second best, right? I really do LOVE to cook (huge thanks to mom and dad) and try new recipes. My husband is SUCH a good sport and thankfully NOT a picky eater. He's also very grateful that I enjoy cooking and baking so much!!!

Until further notice, the pictures you see (or don't see) are not the actual pictures of what I made. We just ordered a new camera to replace the broken one.

All the items posted are things we have actually eaten and enjoyed! Please leave comments and requests!! I'm always up for finding and trying something new!!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment