Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blueberry Tortilla Bites: September Recipe Party

This simple, yet delicious recipe came from Lisa.  I love how simple it is yet how good it is too.  I can see so many different possibilities with this, and it's a great healthier snack for kids....and adults too!!  My Alayna LOVED these and even ate the ones Lisa left.



1 large light tortilla or flatout wrap
2 wedges Laughing Cow Smooth Sensations Cream Cheese Spread Cinnamon Cream
1/2 C frozen blueberries


There weren't instructions, but I'm assuming you just put this in a pan or on a griddle and cook it like you would a quesadilla.  Lisa mentioned she used the Swiss Cheese wedges and added her own cinnamon.  What a great idea!!!

1 comment:

  1. OK - they all look wonderfully delicious but these blueberry tortillas - I've got to try them! Looks like your recipe party was a success!

    ReplyDelete