Monday, February 7, 2011

A mission

I'm on a mission to make my own bread for at least a year. So far I've done it!! Every other Saturday is baking day, and I'm LOVING spending more time in the kitchen. This girl LOVES to bake. I never really baked bread until recently. We've been trying to cut back on our white flour intake, and this has helped SO SO SO much.

I feel good doing this little mission. I like it. We've made so many thing with my wheat bread, and I love seeing my hard work being enjoyed. Love it!! Did I mention I love baking? I prefer it over cooking any day. It's therapeutic in some ways for me. There's nothing like tying on my cute apron and throwing a little flour around!

And check out my cute sister-in-law's cooking blog too. She makes me want to bake even more. Check out the Banana Blueberry muffins and breakfast cookies. Brookcancook.blogspot.com

Happy Baking!!

1 comment: