Monday, August 10, 2015

Love With Food Subscription

Hey there!  So, after revamping some personal goals I came to realize the three things most important to me right now, and I NEED to focus on THOSE.....my marriage, my family, and health & fitness. 

I am SUCH a nerd when it comes to food and trying new things.  I get giddy...enter Love With Food.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say how long it took me to initially choose a food subscription box.  There are SO many options out there, and ONE day I WILL try them all.  For now, Love With Food is what I get giddy over.  Here's WHY:

-Monthly themes so it's always a suprise!
-different size boxes plus a gluten free box
-different lengths of subscriptions
-you can "gift" one to yourself so you're not stuck with a subscription
-awesome customer service
-for every box purchased, a meal is donated to a food bank
-you earn points to put toward more snacks
-you get to try things you wouldn't normally and can't find in stores oftentimes



Check out my link and get 40% off your first box!!

http://lovewithfood.com/invite?m=r&ref=2raa

No comments:

Post a Comment